Research Centre Imarat (DRDO) is Recruiting JRF-2013 for 12 Posts
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Research Centre Imarat is a leading laboratory of Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO) and responsible for development of missile system and also design, development and participation in production of missile avionics like Inertial Navigation Systems , Control Systems , Real Time Embedded Computers , Imaging Infrared Seeker , Radio Frequency Seeker and Power Supply Systems . Telemetry and Telecommand systems are also developed in RCI to evaluate missile performance during its development phase.. RCI is an ISO 9001-2000 laboratory. RCI focus is to design and develop world class, State-of-the-art missile technologies which will produce precise and reliable indigenous weapon systems to strengthen country’s Armed Forces.
First class in BE/BTECH or equivalent in Mechanical, computer science , ECE or First Class M Sc in Electronics with Computer Knowledge.
1. Age limit as on 15th Nov 2013 is 28 years for general Candidates, Relaxation uo to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 Years for OBC candidates.
2. A monthly stipend of Rs 16,000/- Plus admissible HRA as per central Govt rules will be provided.
3. Only candidates who have completed the course and awarded degree are eligible to apply.
4. Those having qualified UGC/CSIR/NET/GATE exam shall be preferred.
5. No TA/DA will be Paid for attempting the written test or for joining (if selected).
6. Interested candidates are requested to fill up on line applications at https://my.rcilab.in/jrf2013/ with USERNAME : guest1, Password : guest on or before 5 P.M of 15th Nov 2013.
7. Selection procedure: Based on the details entered in on-line application, short listed candidates shall be called for written test. Based on the written test further short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
Important note :
1. No application will be accepted by POST/Email/HAND/.etc.,
2. ONLY online applications are considered.
Last Date - 15th November 2013 (5 pm).